Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my blog where I will show you my creative outbursts.
Mostly it will be scrapcards though and I'd love to read all your critics.
I hope you will all enjoy it and will come back to visit regularly.
Have a great time!

And my dear creative friends Amber, Asa and Chantale...I especially hope you'll enjoy this!
Love you and I'm happy to be able to call you my friends!

Love
Anne


Hallo allemaal!
Welkom op mijn blog waar ik jullie mijn creatieve uitspattingen laat zien.
Het zullen voornamelijk scrapkaarten zijn en ik lees graag jullie commentaar.
Ik hoop dat jullie het leuk vinden en de blog regelmatig komen bezoeken.
Veel plezier!
Liefs
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm so much looking forward to follwing your crafts in this blog! Good luck and welcome to Blogspot;)
    Hugs from Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anne,

    Leuk dat het is gelukt !!
    Het ziet er leuk en duidelijk uit.
    Ben benieuwd naar alle reacties.
    Heel veel suc6 met al je kaarten.
    Ik heb net weer een nw gemaakt voor de challenge van april. Hoop dat je hem leuk vindt !
    Deze koninginnemagnolia mag er in ieder geval zijn hoor.
    Groetjes en veel liefs
    xxxx
    mam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There!
    It's great to see your work online. I'll visit your blog often. Take care.
    Chantale

    ReplyDelete