Sunday, May 17, 2009

Adventure


This is another Greeting Farm stamp. I bought the tag last year on a bookfair and when I saw the stamp I just knew I had to use this stamp with it! I think it turned out to be a masculine card, it's alwayd more difficult for me to make those since I love colours and cute things!!

I do like how it turned out, although the colours really don't look as beautiful as the real thing. The fish have these great multiple colours like the real ones...take my word for it! :)

Well...that's it for now..on to a new creation!

Have a great day!

Love

Anne

4 comments:

  1. I love it! The little fisherman is so cute! Well done, friend!
    // Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, i know what you mean about masculine cards! they are hard, aren't they?? I haven't quite gotten to that point yet...I am starting to do cards myself. I have posted a few up on facebook and plan to make more today...after my coffee of course! this is wonderful, Anne! My grandpa would love it, he loves fishing! Lots of love...Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! I really like this one. Very good job! :-)
    Chantale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Anne, leuke Blog heb je!En wat een mooie kaarten maak je zeg.Complimenten hoor.Het lijkt me echt verslavend want er zijn zulke mooie materialen.Succes met je nieuwe kaarten,gr van Riny (uit de bus)

    ReplyDelete